Monday 23 April 2007

Confessions of a serial mower - back to normal


Just a finishing blog to show you my duck and babies - still going strong. Another busy day on the site. Managed to do the roast and a man has been round to inspect the cesspit and to talk about the new all singing, all dancing filtration plant. Things may well be looking up here afterall. Have found a Nutritional Therapist who is going to help me with this new diet and figure out my supplements etc to help me deal with the lack of food choice. She runs a clinic only a few miles away and is an expert on food intolerances. I will take my "poo" printout for her perusal! She sounded quite excited when I told her. It takes all sorts!!
Lots of lovely blog sites out there and I am still of course playing with mine. I only repainted twice today I think! See you all on Tuesday.

7 comments:

Milkmaid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milkmaid said...

Been thinking (usual place in the cowshed) if you used a dial up connection then it will have cost bloggers to enter the comp that never was
A few definatly were on dial up, been watching panorama so a bit fired up

countrymousie said...

You are right - in any case it all cost us to enter even if it was the £3.00 or so to buy the mag, and the dial up/broadband costs. ummm... will think on that one.

Aunt-Eunice said...

Have just found you and other bloggers blogs. V.slow catching up - always running behind, but pleased to see how everyone is getting on..

lixtroll said...

Mousie! I am so sorry to be dropping in at this late hour, it has been a long day at Purple Towers, can't believe how good your site is looking! Keep on tweaking, it's great fun isn't it, I have re-done mine about 400 times in spare moments, everyone's complaining that they can't read it now, but that's all to the good! Will be back soon, -x

lixtroll said...

Oh Hello, only me again, I hope you go back through the comments on your previous blogs because I am only just catching up - well, you'll have to now, won't you!

countrymousie said...

Thanks everyone