Saturday 21 April 2007

Confessions of a serial mower - in pink fluffiness


Just a pink post to say that mousie is resting on her pink blanket,

with her pink retro Roberts Radio (a xmas pressie from the boys) and is

feeling somewhat pleased that she has completed the assault course that

was the changeover.


"We will find it, we will bind it, we will stick it with glue glue glue."

We will stickle it, every little bit of it, we will stick it like new, new new!"


That was my bagpuss mouse friends singing, rather badly it has to be said.


And they have folks, the Scottish contingent have made us a new home and

it looks better than the old I feel - but, does it have planning permission I

wonder - we dongt want any letters winging their way to the Council now do

we.

9 comments:

Urban Chick said...

hello!

ah, bagpuss...

happy blogging to you!

UC (a friend of eden's!)

Kitty said...

Hello Mousie - a pink radio too, now I'm green. Secret Life of Bees - I'd forgotten about that one. Such a good book, made me cry and not many do that.

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

love bagpuss! you sound uncannily like me in your profile, although i am more of a green person.

lixtroll said...

Mousie, you outrageous pink vision you! Love your page - I knew the phenomenal accessorising would come into it somewhere! Don't need planning permission here, and what the council doesn't need to know, well I forgot the rest but you know where I was going with that.

lixtroll said...

Mousie, you outrageous pink vision you! Love your page - I knew the phenomenal accessorising would come into it somewhere! Don't need planning permission here, and what the council doesn't need to know, well I forgot the rest but you know where I was going with that.

lixtroll said...

Oh my God I don't believe it I have finally penetrated Mousie's fortress (oooer) and left a comment!!!!!!!!Hurrah!!

lixtroll said...

Lordy I don't know how I posted the last one twice, sorry! Must have got a bit overexcited!

LITTLE BROWN DOG said...

Hi mousie! Lovely to see you in the full glory of all your pinkness! And thanks for explaining to me how to do photos - easy peasy, once you know how.

And I LOVED your parting shot to CL - Patio gas indeed! Says it all, really.

LBD x

Sally Townsend said...

Got someone here at Le Chateau this morning who says he knows you, little Country Mousie my foot, you wild thing in pink you. Have to wait till I get the camera out,sorry or is that souris ? (mouse in frenchbabble)
Merci for your comms though, might have to slightly mow and neaten the comms cos it goes on my big girls page. x