Saturday 21 April 2007

Confessions of a serial mower

Good God - I've just seen the list of arrivals and feel the "Dam Buster" music should be playing when we switch on. What do you call an avalanche of bloggers I wonder - bet Blossom will know. A "storm" I think - we stormed in here and out of there. Well I be blowed and I's a newie really - how must all you old hands be feeling I wonder.
Anyway back on the mower and feeling rather aghast - yes that the word. An "aghast" of bloggers.
On a country note, if anyone gives a sh*t, a slug has eaten one of my new strawberry plants.
Have a good one. Love mousie

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh, lovely to have found you mousie! I'm going to link you to my blog (ha, ha, get me! I haven't a clue how to do that!)

Bad news about the slug. I've bought some Growing Success Advanced Slug Killer Rainproof Pellets - s'posed to be ok around children and pets. Hope it works.
Love MamaHen x

Milkmaid said...

Oh Mousie you'll have to be out with the torch on slug squishing duty tonight
I more annoyed as it's only April and I've 2 flies in my Kitchen

Anonymous said...

forced walking darlings very showcased piramal trophy howes oscilloscope dean drains
lolikneri havaqatsu